Monday, January 4, 2010

52 books in 52 weeks

Did you think I had forgotten you???
Well, just didn't think I had anything interesting to say, but now I want to get back into the blogging business.
My darling daughter is still dancing, going full steam with the competitions.
I started a new job, church secretary at our church www.spirit-of-grace.org
I love it and glad I waited for this job.

Think I want to try to do the 52 books in 52 weeks. May be difficult, was able to read all week-end (over New Years) but it's a big book. Stephen King's Under the Dome.
Love his writing, he writes the characters so real that I feel like I know them!
I really get into the book so much so that when one of them dies, I cry :(

Well almost done with that one, should be able to finish tonight. That's the trouble with this though is that when it's a so/so book, I don't want to read it. When it's a good book (at least one that I like) I can hardly put it down and I don't want it to end.

Wish me luck, I will probably need it!!!!

No comments: